Saturday Feb 25 beginning approximately 1pm PST, Team Oaktown Live will be covering the Occupy Bernal action at the San Francisco home of Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf:
PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDLEY!!!!
Takes It to Wells Fargo
Saturday, February 25,
FORECLOSURE AND AUCTION
of the Home of John Stumpf,
Wells Fargo Chairman, President, and CEO,
1090 Chestnut St (x Larkin), SF
Foreclosure Block Party
(street theater to foreclose, auction home, and evict
the CEO). Music, dance & special surprise bidders
NOTICE OF DEFAULT
YOUR PROPERTY IS IN FORECLOSURE
Wells Fargo collected 43.7 BILLION bailout dollars in taxpayer money, and you have since made record profits at the expense of low income communities, repeatedly breaking your legal and moral obligations as a creditor:
1. You have failed to comply with Loan
Modification Requirements under your own lending agreements.
2. You have used machines to falsify court
documents through “robo-signing,” rather than properly serving legally required notices to tenants and homeowners.
3. You pressured tenants & homeowners with lies and threats to give up their rights & court processes, & to vacate their homes.
4. You have targeted low income
neighborhoods, and minority groups, and non-English speakers in San Francisco to buy at inflated prices, and have mislead regarding terms of repayment.
5. Your practices, have led directly to the financial crisis that has increased unemployment, homelessness, and budget shortfalls at every stage of government in San Francisco, and across the US.
* stay tuned for
updates & morning feeder marches
Contact: www.occupybernal.org email@example.com
En solidaridad con Ocupa en todas partes / In solidarity with Occupy everywhere…
Log in to the Team Oaktown Live Ustream page 1pm PST for all the fun. Check into the social stream and talk with other viewers.